Both Golang and Node.js are the burgeoning technologies put in use for back-end programming. In this revolutionary digital age, they are the two next-generation backend development platforms abetting the users shift from traditional server-side languages like PHP and Java. They both are gaining more and more popularity among the developers for manifold reasons and as Golang is an open-source programming language and Node.js is an open-source server framework due to which it is preferred more!
Golang, also known as Google Go
Go is expressive, succinct, clean, and effective. Its compatibility mechanisms make it very convenient to write programs that grab the greatest out of multicourse and networked machines. It’s novel type programming facilitates a highly flexible and modular program establishment. Created as an experiment by Google, the Golang is now the topmost choice of developers. As it is an output of C and C++ languages, Go makes the coding for vigorous networked apps super easy and effective, it has brought an evolution in the field of technology!
Comparison between these Revolutionary Technologies
Golang and Node.js both came into being in the year 2009. Golang is relatively quite constant and mature whereas the maturity level of Node.js is very tentative as it’s APIs are under continual alterations, though both display equivalent performance in real-life tasks.
Golang demands accurate error checking, which makes it laborious to find the causes of error but the end result of Golang is persistent and impeccable whereas Node.js enforces a throw and catch handling approach, already very popular amidst the developers, though it reflects a few consistency issues at the end.
Considerable Advantages of Node.js
- It is very easy to install and doesn’t slow operations at the backend and makes it very easy for developers.
- It has a very rich core library equipped with the NPM tool that provides an archive with 550+, making it a great time saver.
- A Node.js application doesn’t have any hosting problem, it can be hosted almost anywhere and everywhere
- It is highly advanced and relevant and provides enhanced security from hackers.
- It is super convenient to modify and maintain and aids quick finding and fixing of bugs.
- It permits real-time data streaming and universality